Tales From The Crypt - Monday 20th September 2021

Unfortunately no yoga today as I'll be moving son #3 into his new uni accommodation slap bang on top of when I'd be stretching.

By 10:00 the car was packed and we're ready to go...

...back from son #3's new home for most of the next year. Let's hope this year he actually gets to spend most of the time there, unlike the 2020-21 academic year.  Although the journey was much easier and shorter, moving in was a lot harder work: none of the new student's razzmatazz (as that would have been reserved for the weekend) and no students to help us move him in.  His flat is on the second floor and there are no lifts, so I got plenty of aerobic exercise after all!

Our home seems a lot quieter already, just me and son #2 (and my wife, of course, though apart from a lot of coughing, she doesn't really make her presence known much, at least not directly) and he's working.  

Straight after work, my son embarks on his first driving lesson - a 2 hour lesson to start with, a very brave choice! 

Whilst he's out I go for a walk and then practice my presentation again, before starting the dinner to the accompaniment of my playlist.  All the time I've spent on the presentation, refining the slides and the words I want to say, has meant that there's not been time for much else, hence the lack of words (not something I'm often accused of!!)

We watch the latest episode of 'Vigil' whilst eating dinner, before clearing up and winding down for the day!

Unknown Mortal Orchestra / 'So Good at Being in Trouble' / 'II'



[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Tales From The Crypt - Friday 2nd July 2021

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021