Tales From The Crypt - Friday 25th March 2022

I arose early, or rather we did, as it was a working day for both of us.  I'm doing my 'work life balance as a carer' presentation to the architects team at around 11:30, which will be good to do, if I can hold it together.

During one of my morning calls, Q kindly made and brought me a coffee, an experience I've not had for a long time.  Feels good.

Presentation over. It went very well but afterwards when people started sending caring messages, things got a bit emotional. As they do on occasions.

Busy working day with a couple of calls with my reviewees, plus the usual shenanigans.

After we had to take a monitor back to Q's work and came home via a food shop (picnic supplies for a walk tomorrow) and then a local fish and chip shop for tonight's dinner.  

After a great dinner, another episode of MAFSA, and then bed - we're up early again tomorrow for a couple of reasons: cleaning the house before a viewing and going on a walk with friends.

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club / 'Spread Your Love' / 'B.R.M.C'
 

[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020