Tales From The Crypt - Wednesday 9th March 2022

One of them there working days, so probably not much to say.

Immediate plans for the next few days are going awry.  Q has been exposed to someone Covid positive so we're both checking through Lateral Flow Tests.  We're both still negative, though Q is starting to feel unwell. I already had a mild sore throat since before the weekend, so I think I may be getting a cold, but just in case I keep taking the tests.  We did have plans for Friday night but it looks like, at best, only I will make it.

Apart from that, the usual Wednesday evening cavalcade of pizza, bins and TV, culminating in a brief call before sleep threatens to overwhelm Q.

Off to bed myself soon, but not before reading a poem and finishing the sections of the Observer I planned to read.

Shygirl / 'FREAK' / 'Tasty' (EP)
 

[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020