Tales From The Crypt - Thursday 24th March 2022

Another day begins with a walk - it's a little chilly, but it looks like it's going to be a glorious day.  

Today is like any other working Thursday, except that the cleaner is not here, so I didn't have to get up quite so early. She cancelled last night, apologising for the short notice, but it's the sort of change that's quite nice once in a while.

Work dominates my day, with a smattering of packing tasks, as I'm off to the coast this evening, planning to leave sometime between 5:30 and 6:30, depending on how quickly I get packed, and, most importantly, when the carers arrive.

At about 6:15 p.m. I depart!

90 minutes or so later I arrive at my destination, unload the car and park up.

A lovely evening meal eaten, it's time for bed as we're both very tired. Until tomorrow!

Mattiel / 'Lighthouse' / 'Georgia Gothic'
 

[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020