Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 10th July 2023

At the risk of this becoming a meta-blog, a big chunk of Monday was spent writing the blog post covering the Idler Festival.  In fact, part way through I decided not to write in as much detail as there was a danger I'd never finish it.

How did I spend the rest of the day?  I walked to the local deli to pick up lunch and a coffee, I read the weekend papers and a bit more of 'Faith, Hope and Carnage'.

Q came home early and we chilled before dinner and then began watching the movie of the 'Mathilda' musical on the pretext that Sindhu Vee is in it (which she is). There has already been an inordinately large amount of singing and dancing for reasons which I cannot fathom. Luckily, I have managed to find laughs several times.

We're off to bed early as we BOTH have to work tomorrow.

Anish Kumar / 'Lata' / 'Bollywood Super Hits! (EP)'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020