Love, Poetry and Revolution - Saturday 1st July 2023

I'm not going to say it. I shall just note that it is the first of July.  Here we are.

Busy day ahead of sorting out stuff for the tip trip planned for tomorrow. First, however, a trip to the shops and a haircut.  I wonder which one this week?

It's amazing what you find when you're not looking for it.  One of the things I found was the notebook where I'd listed all the baby names we were considering when E was expecting sons 1 and 2. At the time we didn't know their gender, all that we knew was that they were identical. A very interesting pair of lists, and staggeringly legible handwriting from me. Whatever happened?

It's evening and I've been so busy sorting stuff there's not been much of interest to talk about.

Son #3, his gf and I made dinner and we all sat and watched the second episode of 'Black Ops' together.

Ten Benson / 'I Don't Buy It' / 'Benson Burner'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020