Love, Poetry and Revolution - Thursday 27th July 2023

Not much in the way of plans for today, other than work.  All in all a bit of an anti-climax after the previous couple of 'momentous' days.

Mid-morning the pharmacist from the GP surgery called for a long discussion of the meds I'm on, to request me to monitor my blood pressure at home for a week and then to come in for my annual blood tests next week.  I do so enjoy monitoring my blood pressure. If I can remember to do it.

The afternoon turned out to be especially busy with almost back-to-back meetings from half-one until six, with some delving deeply into some fairly technical business data discussions.  Just what my brain cell needs, though at least I did have time to make a coffee.

After work, a chat with Q in parallel with a discussion with son #1 about dinner plans (we're the only ones here for dinner tonight), which leads to a decision to get fish and chips.

We ate these while watching three episodes of 'Andor' (what), which is one of many Star Wars spin-offs, but quite gritty compared to some.

I had a lousy night's sleep last night, so I'm trying to do better tonight.

Kelela /  'Contact'  / 'Raven'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020