Love, Poetry and Revolution - Sunday 23rd July 2023

The weather today doesn't look very promising, at least not for what I've got planned.

Being blessed with hard water, one of the exciting things one has to do is clean limescale off the shower.   I have this planned for today (I've been 'planning' to do it for weeks, but as we all know planning is not the same as doing), only this time it will get done.  I'm taking an eco-friendly approach using diluted white vinegar, which is supposed to be kind to both the shower and the environment.  I may end up smelling like a fish supper, which may be no bad thing. In fact, maybe that's an idea for a new men's cologne? Chuck in some eau de mushy peas and I'm sure it can't fail.

Despite the weather I have done washing and the weather has changed (and so has the forecast) and I reckon I should be able to get things dry outside. Result!

I've cleaned the shower, just letting it soak before drying it and removing the vinegar from the shower head. It's worked well. Until the next time.

I had a call with my little sister, who has an impending birthday, with the call being mainly focused on arranging a meetup with Q and I next weekend. Who knows?

More Paul Weller on the TV, then time to make dinner.  Sea bass plus, made with the help of son #3.

Does the order of events really matter or just that the events took place?

Owing to the late arrival of son #1 from the north wing, we didn't watch anything just some cobblers that was the least irritating of what was on live TV.

The Mysterines /  'Begin Again'  / (Single)


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020