Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 3rd July 2023

Late last night I remembered I had a hospital appointment this morning, and had to get transport sorted etc.  After imagining a very chilled day ahead, I realised this would not be the case.  Typical.

Back from a reasonably successful check-up, just ahead of the early lunchtime carer call.  I have to make a quick trip to the shops, then return to do the last of the office reorg tidying, then...it will be time to chill.

There are big changes in the air...

I do not belieeeeeeeeeve it!  It's almost time to start making the dinner and I've only just finished (more or less) the office reorg (excluding the stuff I need to sell).  Ain't gonna be no time for no chill tonight, baby.

Usual stuff, blah, blah, blah, blah. Work tomorrow. 

Doves / 'Black and White Town' / 'Some Cities'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020