Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 24th July 2023

A long, long time ago (in a galaxy...) a counsellor said she couldn't imagine how I was fitting so much into my life (which was also the start of the process that led to me working only four days a week and getting a cleaner, but that's a long story) and now I find even the extra day off I have a week gets filled and I don't have time to do half the things I want to do. I need more time.

I have an appointment this morning at a local health centre for a scan owing to my impending (who are you kidding?) old age. Lots of stuff to get done either side of that.

I'm back from my scan and have the all-clear, so no further investigations and no further check-ups.  Result!

After lunch I downloaded camera photos from son #3's graduation, including a video.  I've started sharing these with family and will share more widely over the next few days. Time again.

Late in the day I got a message from an OT about E's bedding and what we can do to help keep her head comfortable.  She wants to pop around tomorrow morning, and I have agreed to that. It should be a brief visit - less than half an hour, I would imagine - so work should be able to accommodate that.

Son #3 and his gf offered to make the dinner, 'to give me a break', so I accepted the offer!

We all sat down to eat chicken fajitas (which were better than when I make it) and watched the final two excellent episodes of 'The Change'.  That has been an absolutely brilliant series with some great laughs.  I will watch it again at some point.

Avalon Emerson /  'Astrology Poisoning'  / '& The Charm'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020