Tales From The Crypt - Wednesday 11th May 2022

Fuck-a-doodle-dandy. Yep, I think that's the perfect way to start today's blog. I have back-to-back meetings from 1:30 to 5 p.m. today and the morning's not that different. Yipee!

Good job I started today with a walk. No need for a double-take, you read that right. After a long period in which work has gradually eased walking out of my daily schedule, I'm taking back control (and you know how that ends up!!) and walking before working (you read that right as well).

Not long after I return from walking, son #3 says goodbye as he heads up to Durham to see his gf. He'll be away for a week and I'm really grateful for him staying as he's been very helpful whilst son #2 was in Costa Rica.

Time to make dinner now with son #2, before watching one and a bit episodes of 'A Handmaid's Tale'.

What follows, is what usually follows on a Wednesday, and so it involves taking out the rubbish before going to bed.

Jayda G / 'Both Of Us' / 'Both Of Us / Are U Down' (EP)


[[Love the bit around 2 minutes where it starts to slow down / break down]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020