Tales From The Crypt - Tuesday 10th May 2022

Life is incredibly busy these days, but in a good way, mostly.  I'm not sure where I'd locate work on that continuum (!!), but it is the thing that will dominate the day and the rest of the week. Consequently, the usual stuff applies to this post.

In the space of a paragraph, the working day is over, and I'm now making the dinner. It's been such a busy day at work, I've not yet found time to meditate, so once the meat is in the oven (not a euphemism), I'm going to spend 20 minutes in meditation.

{I should also note that at some point during the day son #3 informed me he'll be off to Durham tomorrow morning, and will be away for a week or so.}

All three of us eat dinner together whilst watching an extended episode of HIGNFY with Jo Brand as guest host.

The day comes to a close in the usual way, for that is the way that the day must end when the world aligns this way.

In The Nursery / 'Ektachrome (The Animator)' / 'HUMBERSTONE'


[[First heard this on the radio and was instantly captivated by it, then I saw the video and I knew why.]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020