Tales From The Crypt - Thursday 12th May 2022

Busy for the usual reasons (ad nauseam), but with a dash of added 'busy' in the form of packing for a trip away.

I shan't bore you with the usual work commentary (or shall I?), so suffice it to say it is as usual.

Started the day with a brisk walk of thirty minutes as soon as key carer K left, allowing our cleaner to clean my office before I started work (damn).

On the final leg of my walk (or should that be 'walk of my leg(s)'?) I saw K again, as she drove past me having finished at her next client.

Very kindly the cleaner offered to hang my washing out, allowing me to work without stopping (is that a good thing??)

A little later I managed to get a brief uninterrupted chat with son #2, allowing him to tell me more about his experiences in Costa Rica and, more importantly, how he and his gf got on IRL after 18 months of video calls.

At the lunchtime carer call, K provided her version of passing me walking earlier this morning. She said that as she was driving out of the close she saw a man on the other side of the road who looked very happy, with a big smile on his face. As she got closer she realised it was me and waved.  That made me feel good. Which was nice (!!!)

The redacted day ends in reading and sleep. 

The Dawdler / 'Get Zen' / 'Get Zen'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020