Tales From The Crypt - Monday 2nd May 2022

There's a plan A and a plan B for today, though I think plan A has a probability of 0.5, at the most.

Whichever way the day turns out I'm going to have a lie-in and take a gentle start to the day for a change.

Plan B it is then.  Plan B is to have a bit of a lazy day.  A few jobs around the house that need doing, but beyond that, I shall find my amusement where I can. Let's see what unfolds.

Got a few things done (for example, I finished watching the 'Hemingway' documentary, and I also read some more of the book club book), but essentially it was a day of chilling.

Son #3 and I ate dinner together watching a 'Doctor Who' followed by a hilarious episode of 'Derry Girls'. Like dominos toppling, the usual sequence of events followed...

Jane Weaver / 'Oblique Fantasy' / (Single)


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020