Tales From The Crypt - Tuesday 3rd May 2022

The start of another working week, a week which promises to be a very hectic one.  You know what this means!

Today is slightly unusual in that I have to take my car to the garage again. Another recall for the ECU, which is a pain.  On the plus side, though, the care will be cleaned inside and out and there will be a visual inspection. It also won't cost me a penny.  It is also a timely reminder that I have a big decision to make by October.

Back at work before 9 a.m. and is the focus for the day until I go back and collect my newly cleaned car. 

A fairly typical evening with son #3, by way of dinner, 'Doctor Who' and 'Derry Girls'.  Clearing up, to bed, reading, then sleeping until I start this all over again.

Ibibio Sound Machine / 'All That You Want' / (Live @ 6Music Festival 2022)


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020