Tales From The Crypt - Friday 18th November 2022

After work this afternoon I'll be heading off to Liverpool, the first time I've driven there in the evening for a long time.

Between work and travelling, I'll not have any chance to write here after this.

Here I am, in Liverpool and it's just after 9 p.m. I had a good journey up, missing one pointless accident on the M6 and stopping once for coffee, Snickers and other necessities.

After a bit of dinner (more!!) and chat, it was time for bed.  Looks like driving up on a Friday night after work is not too big a deal.

Bob Vylan / 'We Live Here' / 'We Live Here'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020