Tales From The Crypt - Sunday 27th November 2022

Today is going to be a busy day, primarily because I'll be heading to Liverpool on Monday for the week.  There's also a chance I'll be heading out to meet a friend for brunch, so I need to get as much done as possible.

Yep! I am going to meet a friend for brunch in less than an hour, so I need to get the washing on, wash up and paint the ceiling (or parts of it) in the en-suite.

Back from a great bunch with a friend. We had a good catch-up and wander around the Sunday market stalls.  It's always good to meet up with friends.

As soon as I returned I remembered I had to start the slow cooker meal for tonight, and then get on with packing.

The evening was soon upon me and I ate dinner with sons 1 and 2 while watching Frankie Boyle. 

Bedtime by way of more packing, a conversation with Q, and reading, as usual.

Gaz Coombes / 'Don't Say It's Over' / 'Against Nature'


[[Late update: The title of this song comes from a remark made in the house of commons by a conservative MP (look it up, if you're interested) and is not a swipe at bus users à la 'Inbteweeners'.]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020