Tales From The Crypt - Tuesday 22nd November 2022

For the first time in quite a few weeks, I started the day with a brisk walk. It was cold and dry, but it was great to be out again. Whilst walking I also had a chat with Q before she headed in to work. 

Now I'm back, it's breakfast and work for a full-on day.

Mid-morning I suddenly remembered I should have told the carers not to start E's PEG feed first thing as her PEG is due to be changed today. I hastily phoned the community matron and it's now rescheduled for next week. Third time lucky?

Son #1 headed off to London for a visit to his gf's for a couple of days late afternoon and so the house will be a little quieter.

Work is over and a catch-up with Q is overdue. It's been a long day, with too much spent sat in front of a monitor.

Son #2 and I sat down and watched the 2022 compilation episode of HIGNFY, after which I tidied the kitchen and headed up, ready to do it all over again tomorrow.

Liraz / 'Bishtar Behand' / 'Roya'


[[This is an intriguing song and the singer, Liraz, is part Israeli part Persian, which seems (to me at least, probably exposing my ignorance) a challenging combination.  She has worked with a number of Persian musicians (I think they have to remain anonymous) and this is the source of a lot of controversy, on both 'sides'.]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020