Tales From The Crypt - Tuesday 8th November 2022

We're both working today, though Q is in her office whilst I'm at home and have monopolised the dining room table with two laptops and a monitor.

During my first call at 9, my project manager remarked "you have a different background", to which I responded, "I'm in Liverpool", and there that exchange rested.

Usual rules apply for today, so very little to say...probably.

I'm only working for two days this week, so I'm halfway there at the end of today.

Q came home for lunch and we assembled the bed in the newly emptied front bedroom, ready for her mum's arrival from Australia tomorrow morning.

My final work meeting of the day went on until later than expected, Q arrived home and I was still working for at least another 30 minutes.

After dinner, I chatted with son #1 for a bit for an update on E and also how he is faring with his university assignment. He seemed upbeat and tells me that progress is being made and he's still on target for a first draft by the weekend.

Both Q and I are suffering from lower back pain as a consequence of all the shifting, moving, assembling etc, so the application of deep heat with added ibuprofen is a necessity.

And that, as they say, is it for today.

The Umlauts / 'Frightened' / 'Another Fact (EP)'



[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020