Tales From The Crypt - Thursday 3rd November 2022

Today is likely to be a re-run of yesterday, except even busier, which is why I plan to start work at around 7 a.m.

There are a bunch of things I have to get done today, one of which is to be prepped to lead a discussion this morning that's part of a management training course I'm doing.

I'm coming up for air!

The session I led this morning went well, so I was pumped up by that, and overall the day went well, despite being busy.

Getting tonight's dinner on before sitting and watching TV with son #1, a bit of Jools followed by the first episode of Frankie Boyle's New World Order. Much laughter.

E has had a day of lots of coughing but it all seems to be at the back of her throat. If her head is tipped forward (it looks really uncomfortable to me) she can clear all the liquid from her throat.  Hopefully things will settle down tomorrow ahead of Saturday's planned road trip.

I'm about to wend my way to bed and sleep via all the usual stops.  Until tomorrow!

The Mars Volta / 'Shore Story' / 'The Mars Volta'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020