Tales From The Crypt - Friday 25th November 2022

Back to life. Back to reality. Which means work, in case you're in any doubt, and the usual knock-on consequences for this blog apply.

The project I'm working on is pretty full-on as we approach year-end, such that I'm going to have to find time to do some training this weekend, otherwise I'll never finish it by the deadline. Luckily I'm not heading to Liverpool until Monday, so I should have time, if I can find the focus.

Sons 1 and 2 are out tonight to watch the footie so I'll be (almost) home alone.

With much kindness on show, as always, a good friend delivered E's meds, including her anti-seizure medication which she's low on, but must not stop taking.  We are so lucky at times and I am very grateful.

The boys are out and I can't bring myself to watch the England game, so finish watching the documentary on the Edinburgh fringe I started yesterday.  There was some great footage of Alexei Sayle and reminds me of when I first saw him years ago.  'Hullo, John, gotta new motor?'

To bed via the usual circuitous route.

The Fall / 'Service' / 'The Infotainment Scan'


[[Only the second time The Fall have appeared here, but there are so many albums and so many good tracks! I think, overall, 'Bend Sinister', is probably my favourite album.  I think Brix brought a different dimension to Mark's song writing.]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020