Tales From The Crypt - Wednesday 2nd November 2022

A very busy day of work ahead, and so I've started with a brisk walk before I'm glued to my chair. Chatted with Q whilst walking and then returned form the fresh morning air. 

I really won't have much to talk about today as work will be full-on!

It's 7 p.m. and I'm shutting my work laptop down. That's all anyone's getting.

Dinner made and I sit and watch more Jools Holland before watching the most recent HIGNFY with son #1.  It's getting to the stage where politics in the UK is so deranged that it's hard to send up. It does that all by itself, without help. 

To sleep, perchance...

ACID KLAUS ft. Lieselot Elzinga / 'Nightclub Marilyn (Room 1)' / (Single)


[[This has a an off-centre, slightly wonky sound. I like.]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020