Tales From The Crypt - Monday 21st November 2022

I'm up early today, but I'll be driving home this morning, so there won't be a lot to talk about, I suspect.

[Time Passes]

I'm home now after a journey taking in a different route (the M62 had a major accident on it), heavy rain (which washed the outpourings of an enormous and digestively-compromised bird off the car, but did require a lot of concentration), a couple of pitstops (the second only to get a coffee with milk I can actually drink), but which was fine in all other ways.

The afternoon evaporated in a series of small chores, meditation, and so forth, until it became time to make dinner.

We all ate dinner together, watching Frankie Boyle before the appointed hour arrived.

I felt tired after dinner and headed to bed, to do it all again tomorrow, except tomorrow has work thrown into the mix.

Carla Dal Forno / 'Side By Side' / 'Come Around'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020