Tales From The Crypt - Tuesday 6th July 2021

Work seems to have become even busier than before, which means I'll probably not write much at all today.

No course today, but work to do and extra work for the course to do: big presentation next week.

The weather seems to have taken a turn for the worse, so I've delayed walking until this evening. Famous last words!

The evening has arrived, after a couple of late work calls, but my enthusiasm for walking has waned.

I find myself helping son #2 make dinner after which I end up watching most of Italy vs Spain, which didn't interest me that much though I'd hoped Spain would win rather than Italy, but there you go.

The end

Fuzzy Lights / 'The Graveyard Song' / 'Burials'



[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020