Tales From The Crypt - Wednesday 30th June 2021

Not to be thwarted by the weather, I walked as soon as the early morning carer left today. 

I had an important letter/card to post before work got fully underway, but otherwise work will be the dominant feature of today.  My architect leadership course continues, with another 90-minute session starting at 10:00.

Work

I finish work relatively early (a little after 5) as I'm off to town for a meal with a friend tonight, so I need to get ready and changed. As I've got a little time to spare I create a revised version of the offending CD as the new blank CDs were delivered early, planning to post it first thing tomorrow, once I've done the other bits and pieces that go with it.

I'm ready a bit early, so I listen to some music before my taxi arrives to take me in to town.

Back from the meal at the Argentinian steak restaurant.  Neither of us had been there before, but was pretty good - the steak was better than at Cote the previous week, though the menu is comparatively limited, choice-wise.

An enjoyable evening with lots of interesting conversations, though I don't feel like I know where this is heading, if it is at all.

Home to get stuff organised then get to bed: that extra glass of Malbec is having an effect.

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds / 'Jesus of the Moon' / 'Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!!'

[''Cause people often talk about being scared of change
But for me I'm more afraid of things staying the same']



[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020