Tales From The Crypt - Wednesday 28th July 2021

Back to work!  Started the day with my walk, as has almost become a habit by now.

I'll probably not have time to write much today as I'll be catching up with what's happened whilst I've been on leave, especially the email backlog, but let's see.

At the back of my mind I've been thinking about a couple of things the counsellor said at yesterday's session. I'm trying to work out if she's uncovered something that has been holding me back and that I need to change. On the one hand if you do something new, like for example salsa dancing, primarily with the intention of meeting someone rather than because you like it or are interested in it, is this just asking for trouble?  If you meet someone who's really into it, but you find you don't enjoy it, then you'll either have to stick at it or accept that it's an interest you don't share, which may have negative consequences. On the other hand, if you don't try it, you won't know. I am investigating other possibilities and we shall see.

Work is over for the day as I'm doing yoga over Zoom this evening, having missed Monday's outdoor session.  It seems strange being back on Zoom so soon after IRL classes.

Another good session of yoga is over and time to have dinner (the class is from 7:00 to 8:15 p.m.) - son #3 is 'making' it and we're the only two present for dinner tonight as sons 1 and 2 are out for a Nandos with friends.

A bit of TV, bin night stuff, mermaid then sleep. Ready to do it all over again tomorrow...

Tricky / 'Feed Me' / 'Maxinquaye'



[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020