Tales From The Crypt - Thursday 4th August 2022

Today looks like it will be one of those mundane, nothing-out-of-the-ordinary days.

I guess our 'nothing-out-of-the-ordinary' might qualify as exceptional in some lives, but we have become used to chaos and uncertainty.

I'm still feeling very tired and seem to wake up feeling tired and go through the whole day feeling tired. It's been suggested that a return to something approximating my old pre-end-of-life for E (?) routine would help. Guess I will soon see as I am due to return to work next week provided nothing untoward happens.

The most notable thing today is a plan for Sunday that is gradually turning from a possibility into something highly likely.

Change is the order of life.

I have an enormous backlog of music to listen to and things are aligned in such a way that I feel able to listen to a few new albums tonight before making dinner.

My usual bedtime routine leads to sleep of some sort, hopefully.

Hollie Cook / 'Praying' / 'Happy Hour'


[[EQualisation]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020