Tales From The Crypt - Wednesday 17th August 2022

Another working day, notable most of all because E will be coming home from the hospital in the afternoon.

My focus has been on work from the off, as I know there will be disruption in the afternoon when she returns.  Unfortunately, this means I haven't managed to find time to walk or meditate, though hopefully, I will at least manage to do the latter.

The ambulance arrived here mid-afternoon, with E, her belongings, medication and several documents describing her stay and the changes consequent on her discharge,  "Please continue EOLc at home" being the most important one, I guess.

The carers also made the first of two visits and went out of the way to make E comfortable on the first visit.  Tomorrow carer visits return to the normal five-a-day, and you know it's good to get your five-a-day!

There have been some other enjoyable aspects of the day too, but they are mostly in the normal range of daily positive things.

The remainder of the day went as Wednesdays go, culminating in the usual battle for sleep.

(N.B. I did manage to find time to meditate!)

Coconut Cream / 'More Time' / 'What Kind Of Music Do You Like To Listen To?'


[[I love coconut. Especially fresh.

I believe this video was shot around Sydney, the video for one of their other songs certainly was.]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020