Love, Poetry and Revolution - Friday 27th January 2023

The weekend is almost upon us!  There is only a day of work between me and the weekend.

It's been a relatively quiet day and work is now done.

I ate dinner alone and watched the end of the Spike Milligan documentary I'd recorded (two in quick succession!) After it had finished I was joined by son #1, and we watched the second episode of 'Everyone Else Burns'.  I'm starting to get into it, and can see a few themes developing.

Went to bed and read more of 'Reservoir 13'. The end is in sight. (Look away, look away)

Late chat to Q and then descent into sleep, with any luck.

Foals / '2am' / 'Life Is Yours'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020