Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 30th January 2023

A day that passed by in a flash.

Before the main morning carer call NRS came to service various bits of equipment that the carers use for E.

The carers arrived not long after the engineer left, and hot on their heels a delivery of continence things for E.

Over lunch I watched a few episodes of 'Happy Valley', finishing the first series and starting the first of the second series.

As the evening approached, son #1 and I raced around the house working out the sequence of radiator warming as a prerequisite to attempt to balance the radiators.  Now that we have worked out the sequence I'm now going from radiator to radiator adjusting the outflows accordingly.  Once complete I tested the radiator in my office. initially it didn't seem to make any difference, but then gradually it started warming. Success! It actually bloody worked.

I'm preparing for starting my course 'Ulysses For All 2023' and remembered that 'Finnegans Wake' has references to 'Ulysses' within.  I knew there was a reference to the 'blue book of Eccles', but couldn't quite remember the exact quote.  Then I found it, "making believe to read his usylessly unreadable Blue Book of Eccles".  Next step, to remind myself why those words?

Son #1, his gf and I watched 'Everyone Else Burns' over dinner. And so to bed. A chat with Q, followed by reading a bit of both 'Faith, Hope and Carnage' and 'Edge of the Orison'.  

Tennis / 'Let's Make a Mistake Tonight' / 'Pollen' (forthcoming)


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020