Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 16th January 2023

All change!  I go up early to finish packing for the trek north towards Liverpool.

There are a bunch of things I must coordinate before I can go, not least a visit by NRS to service E's bed and hoist.

I'm done packing (but not roaming) and am ready to leave.  Time to say goodbye and head off via a small detour to pick up a coffee and sustenance for the journey.  It looks like it's going to be cold.

I've arrived. Unpacked the car. Settling in. Q is at work, so I'm going to read more of 'Reservoir 13'.  Momentum. Keep it up.

When Q returns from work, I discover that it's been snowing! I arrived here under blue skies with no cloud in sight; now it's overcast and snowing.

Once Q has put some dinner on we head out to the shops to get food for the week ahead. While we're in the shops the snow returns, only heavier.

When we get home, we're glad to get inside, settle down to eat, and then watch another episode of the second series of 'Bloodlands', our viewing of whichwas interrupted in October.

Time for bed, no calls required.

Freeez / 'Southern Freeez' / (Single)


[[Buy these cool cats a dictionary!  Given the snow up here, I thought this appropriate (!) though it does need re-titling]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020