Love, Poetry and Revolution - Thursday 12th January 2023

Got up even earlier today: the cleaner is due and I'm off to hospital to have my head examined.

I start work early so that I can get organised for the day whilst I'm at the hospital, but all too soon my carriage arrives and I'm off to hospital.  I'll probably have a wait, so I've taken one of several books I started last year and didn't finish (😲😲😲).

I'm back from the hospital and it's good news, my head has been examined and all is OK. On top of that I've made a bit of progress on 'The Silent Patient' and am motivated to finish it.  Right now, though, it's back to work, and earlier than expected. Wow!

E is running out of her anti-seizure medication and we need some more fairly urgently.  I've been really fortunate again in that a good friend has got the request processed and dropped it around this afternoon.  I (and we) really appreciate it. 

I work a bit later to catch up on this morning and after a brief break, switch to dinner-making mode.

I ate dinner with son #1 while watching the final episode of Miriam Margolyes trip across the southern part of Australia.  After a chat it was time to head for bed. Eat. Work. Sleep. Repeat.

Cobalt Chapel / 'Two' / 'Cobalt Chapel'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020