Love, Poetry and Revolution - Friday 13th January 2023

It may be Friday 13th but I don't think it's going to be a scream. There's some admin I must slash my way through and plenty of project work to be done.  My morning is almost back-to-back with meetings, so let's get on with it. Bring it on!

After indications earlier in the week that E might be about to get an infection, she seems to be stable and there are no longer any negative signs. Back to my normal state of alert.

Work is now over for the week, and with any luck I'll be working from a different location next week. Fingers crossed.

Sons 1 and 2 are off out for a curry with friends tonight, so I'll be free to do as I please. 

Son #2 had recommended this YouTube debate on masculinity: "Be A Man”: Modernists and Traditionalists Debate Masculinity | VICE Debates, so I made time to watch it. Some interesting opinions, worth watching if you have 40 minutes or so to spare. 

In the event, I'm feeling lazy and microwave some Chinese food and watch TV, before heading to bed to read more of 'The Silent Patient'.  

Ashra / 'Deep Distance' / 'New Age Of Earth'


[[Something a little calmer and contemplative for a change]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020