Love, Poetry and Revolution - Tuesday 10th January 2023

The day has finally come. After something like three weeks away from work, I must return today.  Despite yesterday's later than planned start, I managed to get up on time.

Even though I've had three weeks away from work, I've managed to remember my passwords and even what I was working when I finished in December. That's an achievement.  There are, however, lots of emails and lots of admin as well as project work. Pig's bum.

The working day is over. Now a break before making dinner.

I manage to arrange dinner at a decent time for the second day in a row and eat it with son #1 while watching the end of the quiz we started yesterday.

Q's out for dinner with the incoming VC at a very good local Italian restaurant (the chef was on Masterchef The Professionals, FWIW).  The food is great, so I guess she'll be late(r).

Spoke to Q before heading for sleep, by way of the weekend papers. 

Patti Smith / 'People Have The Power' / 'Dream Of Life'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020