Love, Poetry and Revolution - Friday 24th March 2023

Apparently I have large/wide ear canals. This would probably why I'm always hearing someone singing 'O sole mio' with an Italian accent. Ear canal. Near canal. Far canal.

Down to earth. Busy working day ahead, but at least it's a Friday.

After yesterday's visit to the ear emptier, I've decided to reduce the amount of time I use in-ear earphones.  To that end I've ordered a pair of over ear headphones with built in mics, and these should be delivered today.  Having had reduced hearing for well over a week, and probably longer in reality, I've realised how much I value my hearing and how difficult life would be without being able to fully listen to music. Now I'm, ahem, slightly older, I need to take care of my ears, or at least do a bit better.

At lunchtime son #2 returned from Costa Rica by way of Houston.  It was nice to see him again, though I'm sure he and his gf would prefer to be together. 

Work's now done and I'm packing up.  Q and I are planning a lunchtime assignation halfway between her house and mine.  We've now settled on a venue with a fine name. 

I made dinner aided by a glass of Little Giant, while son #2 tries to get over jetlag.  Three of us ate and watched TV together and I managed to squeeze in a bit more MAFSA(U) before son #1 sat down.

Time for bed via the usual circuitous route.

The Fall / 'Cruisers Creek' / (Single)


[[I do love The Fall. Words keep a tumbling. Waves of words breaking.]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020