Love, Poetry and Revolution - Sunday 26th March 2023

British Summer Time is here, and I'm not far behind.  The weather, however, is seemingly unaware of this transition.  Perhaps the clue is in the first word.

Having had a very enjoyable Saturday, I have to pay the price today and catch up on the chores that I didn't do yesterday. Starting with washing.

Early morning son #1's gf left for home and son #1 emerged into the light, briefly.  Last night's outing was a heavy one, so everyone is recovering. Let's hope that doesn't have a detrimental effect on the work he needs to get done.

It's suddenly lunch time, which I eat whilst catching up with MAFSA. At this rate I'm in danger of getting ahead of Q.

Change of pace (a sinkapace) as I switch to the weekend's papers. Lots of interesting articles, several of which I have to share.

Q and I have a call to finalise the details of a week in Barcelona with some of her family in August.  We now have flights and a place to stay! It's very exciting - thanks Q and Φ.

Papers are read. Chores are mostly done. It is therefore, for the first time in a while, music time.  Ears are online.  I just manage to listen to the new albums from Gorillaz and Emiliana Torrini and the Colorist Orchestra. That was good.  Music is the life force.

I had a call with my little sister.  It's good to catch up.

It doesn't stop. Time to make dinner and fix the freezer.  Who says men can't multitask? The courgettes, that's who.

Had dinner with son #2 whilst watching whatever was on live TV that wasn't too irritating.   Son #1 joined much later. Still semi-wrecked.  We had a brief chat, then I departed for a chat with Q.

I have returned to chat further and ds some clearing up. What a tangled web we weave.

'Wandering Rocks' (I love this episode) and sleep.

Buzzcocks / 'I Don't Mind' / 'Another Music In A Different Kitchen'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020