Love, Poetry and Revolution - Saturday 10th March 2023

I started the day with a shopping trip to get stuff for the journey to Liverpool and some goodies for son #1 whilst I'm away.

After shopping I returned to get some chores done and finish off packing. I don't have to rush, just take it easy and set off when I'm ready.

...and I'm off!

Now I'm in Liverpool. Just like that!

I set off in sunshine and arrived in cold rain.  Q and I sat and watched the final two episodes of 'Come Dine With Me', which made us both laugh. Mid-episode we had a bit of a break whilst Q started cooking tonight's dinner (a beef ragu) (slow cooking) and then finished the off.

After a really enjoyable dinner, accompanied by some incredibly good red wine, we started watching 'Gold'.  Two episodes in, we're hooked.  Really good to see Hugh Bonneville in a serious role - great acting.

The day draws to a close. Calls are unnecessary.

Baba Ali / 'Burn Me Out' / 'Laugh Like A Bomb' (Forthcoming)


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020