Love, Poetry and Revolution - Sunday 5th March 2023

I started the day later with a good old Sunday morning lie-in.  When I'm HA this means 8 to 8:30, so nothing that outrageous.

There's a whole bunch of things that need doing around the house, so my aim is to get all of these things done to leave time free tomorrow.  There are ten tasks on my list and eight really must be done today.

In amongst the tasks I found time for a chat or two with Q and, over lunch, I watched the final episode of 'North Sea Connection'. What a series! The scenery around Galway is incredible and it makes me want to re-visit the west coast of the Republic of Ireland.

There's something I'm trying to find the time to write, but it looks like today won't be the day.  As I prepare tonight's dinner, I have a call with my kid sister for a catch-up.  We've not caught up for a few weeks, mainly because we're both busy and she's moonlighting as a DJ administrator, or some such person. Today, kid sis and I have joined a cousins WhatsApp group which keeps us in touch with mum's side of our family. The time is now.

Son #1 joins me for dinner and we watch the third episode of 'North Sea Connection', as I've been watching it with him and with Q. Different gears.

Time for bed as we both have a big day tomorrow, which also involves Q, who I chat to before reading the last bit of the paper and more of 'Edge Of The Orison'.  I fall asleep listening to 'Don Letts' Culture Clash Radio', which provides me with today's choon.

Claire Nicolson & Yellow Hammer / 'You and I' / (Single)


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020