Love, Poetry and Revolution - Thursday 16th March 2023

Blow me down with the leg of a chair!  I have woken up with a head full to bursting.  I fear I may be getting a cold. Drugs! Give me drugs! (prescription, ofc 😀)

'Know me come eat with me'

Apart from work today, later on, I'll be packing for our road trip to the south coast, as will Q when she returns from work.

(Grammar checkers, don't speak proper, do they)

To lift my spirits and help combat the advance of the evil cold germs, I'm listening to music - my 'liked' songs playlist on random.  It seems to work, memories notwithstanding.

Work is done, Q is already home and I need to finish packing so we can get going.

Arrived at the hotel in Portsmouth around 9, feeling knackered.  Long day. Sleep beckons.

Liela Moss  / 'Memories and Faces' / 'My Name Is Safe In Your Mouth'


[[An oldie, but a goodie. Heard this again this morning after quite some while and it sent me down a path where I'm thinking about people who matter and have been lost.  I'm not sure if I'm feeling melancholy because of my impending cold or as a result of a serious disturbance in the universe of emotions. Who knows?  The feeling exists, though.]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020