Love, Poetry and Revolution - Wednesday 29th March 2023

I think today will be like yesterday, in almost all respects, only perhaps more so, work-wise.

In the background, though, lots is happening. This afternoon Q and Φ will be driving to Canterbury ahead of Φ's graduation tomorrow. Son #1 is finishing an essay on the contemporary relevance of Marx (Karl, not Groucho).

I am just working.

Before six, Q and I have a call ahead of me stopping work for this week's 'Ulysses for All' lecture on 'Wandering Rocks'.  Tonight's guest is renowned Joycean, John McCourt, another 'exiled' Dubliner, now living in Italy.

Another really good lecture and discussion, which, as is so often the case, ran over the time allotted, and I left a little after eight to have the dinner son #2 had made.

No one joined me to eat, so I watched more of MAFSA in a bid to catch up. Stopped watching it for a call with Q, before a chat with son #1.  A bit of clearing up done, I'm going to head to bed.

Can / 'She Brings The Rain' / 'Soundtracks'


[[Such a trippy tune, heading for psychedelic station]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020