Tales From The Crypt - Friday 21st October 2022

The usual sort of Friday with some added drilling thrown in for good measure.

Today is also the deadline for the end of year self-assessment as part of my review process for the year, so that's going to be a priority too, but the general answer is, work, work, drilling and work.

Time to head off to the dentist to be drilled.

I'm back, Jack! My tooth is now drilled and filled. My cheek and lips fell like they've swollen up after an unexpected round of boxing.  I'm not supposed to eat for an hour and I'm Hank Marvin. See my moves!  If I meditate that should help.

Back to work!  I've finished an submitted my self-assessment, so that's a result. 

Time to finish working and start packing for tomorrow's journey north.

We made a slow cooker meal, Saucy Sausages (?), and so dinner should be fairly easy tonight. The recipe says to serve with crusty bread, so that's what we've gone for.

A typical evening in, watching the last episode of 'Stuck', which I've loved and would like to see another series.

A bit more packing before bed and then off I toddled (!)

Todd Rundgren / 'I Think You Know' / 'Todd'


[[A favourite song from a favourite album, the music and the lyrics are an analogue for my internal wiring.]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020