Tales From The Crypt - Wednesday 19th October 2022

I began my day with a brief brisk walk, mainly to see how my back responded. I'm hoping walking will improve things, but the jury is still out.

Well, if nothing else today is the mid-point of the working week. Strictly speaking, for me, the end of today is the mid-point of my working week.

Another cabinet minister has gone, and in Suella Braverman's case, a particularly evil one.  Good riddance.

The high spot of my day has been a letter confirming that my bowel cancer test was negative. Until the next one.

As the weekend gets closer I'm slowly planning for my journey, though tomorrow's visit from our GP will hopefully seal the deal.

Usual Wednesday night watching HIGNFY with the son #1, his gf and also son #2. 

After TV, I chatted with Q before she slept and then wended my merry way along the stairway to sleep. 

The Sugarcubes / 'Birthday' / 'Life's Too Good'


[[I love Björk's vocals on this track, she sounds ecstatically happy at times. It is pure joy.]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020