Tales From The Crypt - Friday 28th October 2022

A busy Friday ahead, so probably not a great deal to say. We will see.

Still getting used to the fact that I'm here not there, but I just have to get on with it. The uncertainty and unpredictability of life is tough on all of us, and I'm grateful for all the support I get.  I know it's especially tough for Q as she never knows how long I'll be around for and plans are vague.

This week's poem by Emily Dickinson seems appropriate:

Much Madness is divinest Sense -
To a discerning Eye -
Much Sense - the starkest Madness -
’Tis the Majority
In this, as all, prevail -
Assent - and you are sane -
Demur - you’re straightway dangerous -
And handled with a Chain -

I rather like it.

Son #1's gf arrives today as there's a big Halloween party happening this weekend, and so I think I'll be home alone(-ish) on Saturday (tomorrow) night.

Standard end to the day, let the weekend begin...

Lady Blackbird / 'Feel It Comin'' / (Single)


[[Lady Blackbird has an amazing voice and I really like this track. I'm trying to find the time to listen to her debut album 'Black Acid Soul' (great title) from last year, but time is not on my side. 😉😉]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020