Tales From The Crypt - Saturday 22nd October 2022

Up early to finish packing and head to Liverpool.

For a change, it won't be work that stops me from writing, but the fact I'll be driving for 3 to 4 hours.

I arrive not long after midday, and despite having had one stop en route my back is really uncomfortable again.

Q suggests I soak in a warm bath, so that's what I do. After the bath in Radox muscle relaxant bath gel, my back does indeed feel better.

I have made a note to stop more frequently on the way home, assuming my back is not back to normal as opposed to back to front.

After dinner, we spent a quiet evening. Just what the doctor ordered.

Steve Hackett / 'The Virgin and the Gypsy' / 'Spectral Mornings'


[[Live, this track was amazing, and it's still special in its studio form ]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020