Tales From The Crypt - Friday 30th September 2022

Breakfast at the university again, after which we returned to the new house to find a couple of porters about to enter the house to take away a bed, a washing machine and a microwave oven.

As we set about more unpacking the heavens opened and a day of biblical rain started.  At some point I headed for a nearby shop on foot to buy lunch and a Guardian, it being Friday.

Spent the day humping. Boxes. Now I have a bad back. That'll teach me.

After all the hard we returned home to eat pizza and watch one of my favourite films, ‘Lost In Translation’, which Q’s never seen.  There’s so much I like about the film, apart from it being very romantic, it has great music (it’s one of a limited number of films I have the soundtrack to). After watching it, Q and I talked about several of the themes, before heading for bed.

Sonic Youth / '100%' / 'Dirty'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020